Panchamukhi Ganesha – Omnipotent, Omnipresent & Very Auspicious. May Ganesha bless us all! Whatever I am today is ONLY because of Lord Ganesha!
I am an independent Business Writer, Content developer, and Business Researcher, based in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India, offering Content development, Business Research, and Soft Skills Training services through “CPG Knowledge Solutions.”TM (www.cpg.co.in).
The suite of content solutions offered includes the following:
Business Writing, Web Writing, Management Case Studies, e-Learning Courseware content development, Technical Writing, Creative Writing, Marketing Collaterals (Brochures, Pamphlets, etc.), Report Writing, White Papers, Story Writing, Article Writing, Proposal Writing, etc. The research services include Business/Management Research, Web-based Research, Legal Research, Tech Research, and Marketing Research. I also offer soft skills training and communications development programmes.
I was earlier associated in different capacities with organizations such as the Indian School of Business,
one of the leading B-Schools in the world (Editor-Communications), Verizon Data Services India
(Analyst), Lok Satta/Foundation for Democratic Reforms
, India’s largest democratic people’s movement for political and governance reforms (Research Associate & Media Coordinator), and ICFAI Center for Management Research
(Research Associate). I have also been associated with T.I.M.E
., India’s No.1 institute for competitive exams coaching, as Faculty, English, since August 2002.
My first stint was as a ‘Research Associate’
with ICFAI Center for Management Research (ICMR), an affiliate of the ICFAI University. During my stay with ICMR, I developed management case studies on diverse topics that were bought and read by leading international B-Schools (such as Harvard, Stanford, London Business School, London School of Economics, INSEAD, IMD, ISB, Purdue, Cambridge, Oxford, Georgia Tech, Virginia, Richard Ivey, IIMs, IITs, etc.) and top global organizations (such as Ernst & Young, McKinsey, AT Kearney, Accenture, KPMG, Citibank, Lombard, Eli Lilly, Unilever, Siemens, Rolls Royce, TATA, CII, etc.) across the world.
One of my case studies on “Wal-Mart’s Supply Chain Management Practices”
sold more than 1600 copies globally, and was bought and/or read by about 100 Universities/B-Schools across 48 countries. More than 5000 copies of my various case studies on different topics have been sold globally till date.
I worked as Media Coordinator
and Research Associate
during my association with Lok Satta. As a Research Associate, I was involved in research and writing of articles on social, economic, and political issues. As a Media Coordinator, I was involved in organizing press meets, media meetings, and liaison with all kinds of media (print, broadcast, and satellite). Some of these meets were on burning national issues such as Right to Information, elimination of corruption, women’s representation in politics, national and state governance reforms, etc.
During my association with iPrex Solutions, I authored several articles on Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs), which were published in IP Frontline
, one of the world’s oldest and most trusted intellectual property information networks on the Internet (and arguably, the largest). A majority of my articles were published on the Home Page of IP Frontline, which were well received by readers worldwide.
I was associated as a Tech Writer with Verizon Data Services India (VDSI), and was involved in preparing product manuals, user guides, online FAQs, etc., for VDSI’s telecom products and IPTV. I was also into business and technology research, and research related to user experience of telecom products. I worked on international research resources such as Gartner Research and Forrester Research.
During my association with ISB, I interacted with Dipak Jain, Dean, Kellogg School of Management; JJ Irani, Director, Tata Sons and former CEO, Tata Steel; Ramalinga Raju, Chairman, Satyam Computers; Marshall Goldsmith, World renowned and sought-after Executive Coach; Vijay Mahajan, Professor of Marketing, McCombs School, University of Texas at A&M and former Dean, ISB; Professor Raghuram Rajan, Eric J Gleacher Distinguished Service Professor of Finance, University of Chicago and Economic Counsellor and Director of Research at International Monetary Fund; Professor Don Schultz, Marketing Master; Professor Jagmohan S. Raju, Area leader in Marketing from Wharton; Rajat Gupta, Chairman, Governing Board, ISB and Senior Partner, McKinsey Worldwide; Pramath Raj Sinha, Ex-Dean, ISB, and several visiting Professors from Wharton, Kellogg, and London Business School. I also coordinated the discussions of visiting faculty and industry executives with the resident faculty of ISB.
have a profound passion for English, Business Research, and Writing. In my very long and fruitful association with T.I.M.E. as Faculty-English
, I have been involved in teaching English Vocabulary for various competitive exams such as CAT, MAT, NIMCET (NIT MCA Common Entrance Test), I-CET (Integrated Common Entrance Test, State-level entrance exam for MBA and MCA aspirants of Andhra Pradesh), Bank Probationary Officers exams, CRT (Campus Recruitment Training), and Basic Communication Skills for IIT-Foundation course.
I am also a
poet, having penned more than 700 poems in English and about 30 poems in Hindi. My poems are printed and sold by www.poetry.com, in the US, in various forms such as on plaques, carry bags, greeting cards, mouse pads, T-shirts, books, etc. I am looking for a publisher who is interested in publishing my poems. I hold a Master’s in Management as well as in English, a PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, and a Diploma in Creative Writing in English. I did freelance assignments as a Copywriter for an ad agency, and volunteer for social organizations during free time.
I am a firm believer in God and destiny, and a staunch devotee of Lord Ganesha and Lord Hanuman. I aspire to win Nobel Prize, Booker Prize, Pulitzer Prize, Man Booker Prize, and/or Blooker Prize for my literary pursuits and accomplishments during my lifetime.
A Brief Summary of My Achievements Hitherto
- More than 50 publications, including business articles, case studies, and general articles published nationally and internationally, and over 50 published poems. One of my articles titled “Downturn – An Opportunity for the Future” published in “Competitive Strategy” section of “CEO Refresher” alongside the articles of Stephen R. Covey and John C. Maxwell. (http://www.refresher.com/archives2.html). (The CEO Refresher is a Canadian publication with an international audience of subscribers and viewers. The subscribers and viewers are highly educated senior executives, professionals and managers keenly interested in creative leadership, strategy, leading change, performance improvement and personal effectiveness. The CEO Refresher has been acknowledged as a significant site by several publications and organizations including being featured in Harvard Business School’s excellent Working Knowledge site).
- Penned about 700 poems in English on various topics such as love, friendship, politics, nature, terrorism, social issues, etc.
- My articles and poems have been translated and published in French.
- 5100 copies of my various Management Case Studies have been bought and/or read by top Universities, B-Schools, and Corporates across the globe.
- 20 of my case studies and articles included and published in national and international books/journals (including 10 international citations).
- My case studies included in 18 books published by the ICFAI University.
- Brainbench certification in English Vocabulary (Intermediate & Advanced levels) – 73 and 74 Percentile respectively.
- Brainbench Certification in Business Writing (66 percentile)
- ‘O’ grade (Outstanding) in Reading, Vocabulary & Grammar, and ‘B’ grade (Good) in Writing in ‘Test of Proficiency in English’ conducted by English and Foreign Language University (EFLU), formerly Central Institute of English & Foreign Languages (CIEFL).
“About Me” – Weblinks