I am also a
poet, having penned more than 600 poems in English and about 30 poems in Hindi. My poems are printed and sold bywww.poetry.com, in the US, in various forms such as on plaques, carry bags, greeting cards, mouse pads, T-shirts, books, etc. I am looking for a publisher who can publish my poems. I hold a Master’s in Management as well as in English, and a PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication. I did freelance assignments as a Copywriter for an ad agency, and volunteer for social organizations during free time.
I am a firm believer in God and destiny, and a staunch devotee of Lord Ganesha and Lord Hanuman. I aspire to win Nobel Prize, Booker Prize, Pulitzer Prize, Man Booker Prize, and/or Blooker Prize for my literary pursuits and accomplishments during my lifetime.
A Brief Summary of My Achievements Hitherto
- More than 50 articles and case studies published internationally, and over 50 published poems.
- My articles and poems have been translated and published in French.
- 5100 copies of my various Management Case Studies have been bought and/or read by top Universities, B-Schools, and Corporates across the globe.
- 20 of my case studies and articles included and published in national and international books/journals (including 10 international citations).
- My case studies included in 18 books published by the ICFAI University.
- Brainbench certification in English Vocabulary (Intermediate & Advanced levels) – 73 and 74 Percentile respectively.
- Brainbench Certification in Business Writing (66 percentile)
- ‘O’ grade (Outstanding) in Reading, Vocabulary & Grammar, and ‘B’ grade (Good) in Writing in ‘Test of Proficiency in English’ conducted by English and Foreign Language University (EFLU), formerly Central Institute of English & Foreign Languages (CIEFL).
“About Me” – Weblinks